How does the Group generate its revenue?The Group generates repetitive revenues through both its BPO and HCM Cloud products. Revenue is primarily derived from our BPO Payroll Services and HCM software applications to clients. The basis of the BPO Payroll Services revenue is derived from the number of employees of each client entity, subject to a minimum fee per client. The use of per employee per month (PEPM) as the basis of calculation is applied to the employee number and in instances where the employee count is below a set number of employees as agreed by the Group and the client entity, a minimum fee is levied. For our HCM software applications or modules, revenue is generated from the number of employees of each client entity on a monthly basis (i.e. PEPM).
What are the key business segments?BPO Payroll Services The Group is a provider of local and multi country payroll and HR BPO services, with clients located across 18 countries in Asia Pacific. Historically our BPO Payroll Services have contributed the majority of revenue for the Group. Cloud HCM Software products The Group offers Cloud HCM software solutions through a set of software modules.
What is the Group’s geographical and client footprint?
As at 31 December 2017
What are the Group’s key growth strategies?
The Group’s strategies for growth is to target:
- Accelerated revenue growth by leveraging clients and adding services, countries and additional HCM modules.
- Increase sales and marketing activities by the addition of resources in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and other key selling markets.
- New client acquisition by recruitment of salespeople in key markets.
- Increase adoption of its Cloud solutions and improve operational efficiencies as a result of the planned investment.
- Becoming a leader in the multi-country BPO market by targeting and partnering with North American and European BPO providers who have a need for the Group’s services to address the fast-growing demand of their clients in the Asia Pacific region.
- Implementation of treasury functions to facilitate faster processing and reduced transaction/foreign exchange fees for our clients as well as rolling out in the near term a Payroll Debit Card for our clients. The anticipated revenue and cost benefits from these activities are anticipated only to occur from FY19 onwards.